Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: "Breed" Standard ;-)

I would just like to add, for those who circulate the "Pumpkin Standard"
around, to please credit the author, Belgian Tervuren owner/fancier and
veterinarian, Libbye Miller, DVM.

Libbye wrote this recently to "lighten things up" in the Belgian community
with regard to emotions running high over a controversial ballot sent out to
the American Belgian Tervuren Club membership proposing a change in wording
to the breed standard on color.  Please be courteous in forwarding this cute
piece and give Libbye Miller, DVM, credit as the author.  Thanks.  I'm sure
Libbye would appreciate it.  (By the way, Libbye is a very proud alumnus of
the University of Tennessee, hence the desired "deep orange color" for the
pumpkin as sported by the University of Tennessee "Volunteers". <g>)

Kelley Hoffman
kshoffman@aol.com