[pyrnet] John Lennons Piano!!(long!)

Given the news tonight that John Lennon's Piano sold for 5 mil dollars. As
the news was given to me while I was sitting in the  room where computer is,
the comment was also made "what a shame you didn't have John Lennon's Piano
in here too".  You see I have the Rolling Stones autographs in here from
1964. All the originals, tucked away safely.

My reply was "well just have a look in here Michael , I could well have John
Lennon's Piano amongst all the "things" in here so don't panic, just give me
time to have a cleanout!!".

Starting from right to left (nearest the windows) there is the photocopier
of the PMDC. On top of that are the albums containing all my dog stamps, cig
cards, postcards. trade cards, phone cards. first day covers.  Underneath
that are cupboards containing years of "memorabilia of things".  Next to
that is a desk with a Printer, my Ebay file of going, going gone!!
Underneath that desk are 3 electric typewriters. Keep going left, the
computer desk with hard drive, cd rom,  scanner. mouse. monitor, keyboard.
Above this a shelf with some 20 odd years of important Pyr mags, then
another table (drop leaf) which when extended could sit 10 people and their
friends.  This table also has 3 huge boxes of Pyr photos on top.  Then we
have a door I occasionally use to leave here.

  Opposite the door an old oak china cabinet full of my Mother's Royal
Albert and associated treasures. On top of old oak cabinet new curtains
crying for windows (not 98 or 2000).  Also a set of Hutchinsons Dog Encycs.
Adjoining that the back of that cursed wardrobe (now with doors in other
room!!).  On top of wardrobe 3 suitcases, one called "Janella Chaplin This
is Your Life", in other words full of rubbish.  Below this a spare bed full
of Ebay won, waiting to be mailed Auctions plus waiting to be mailed bits
for my CPC members.  Next to this bed a chest of drawers full of ? and when
I was 5 years old I climbed up the handles only to have the whole thing
fall on top of me. The pain from the smacked bottom was far worse than a
tiny 5 year old's crushed ribs!!!

  Carrying on around the room another spare bed, another chest of drawers
(Michael Chaplin this is your life in there",)  then an old armchair of my
late Father's (full of cigar burns but I will have it recovered!) Next to
that an old oak tea wagon full of framed, mounted, ready to hang on walls
dog pictures.  We are now back to the cupboard with photo copier but in
middle of floor is a portable telly, an air forced dog dryer, a grooming
bag, a picnicker packed for dog shows with the coffee, tea etc, 2 video
cameras and a big suitcase ready for Melbourne to get me the hell out of
here and do some shopping!! Who says that John Lennon's Piano is not here
too???? I will challenge the first person who says otherwise,  just give me
time to find it!!

Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!