[pyrnet] Automatic dogfood delivery?

I have been feeding Solid Gold to my dogs via the
Petopia "Bottomless Bowl" program in which my dogfood
is automatically delivered every 2 weeks.  Well, now
Petopia no longer carries Solid Gold, so I am looking
for another online source that will automatically
deliver every xx weeks. Does anyone have any
suggestions? I would also be willing to consider
another high quality food with no soy, corn, or wheat
if this delivery service were available.

Thanks-

Katie

See my dogs:
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=5612984603&n=415800418