Re: [pyrnet] More Reasons that dogs bark

In a message dated 10/22/00 6:06:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
swhite2@houston.rr.com writes:

<< I saw another reason that dogs bark.....to make sure that
 squirrels and birds stay up in those trees! ha ha.
 Sandy
  swhite2@houston.rr.com >>

My wife and I discovered another reason for Pyr barking. One night this past
week we were awakened by Jaspers barking. This usually means one of us must
arise from our comfortable bed to "investigate," if we want him to cease and
desist. On this particular occasion it was determined by Debbie, that we had
forgotten to turn down the heat before retiring and the floor was too warm
for Jasper to sleep on comfortably. (He absolutely refuses to sleep anywhere
else) The thermostat was lowered, the furnace turned itself off, and the
barking ceased!!!!

Terry Rickert