Re: [pyrnet] More Reasons that dogs bark

Hi Cindy your right with the cooler weather setting in my 2 have gotten more active and sad to say much more vocal especially shadow starting about 10pm every night he wants out and all he does is bark.I dont know how my son sleeps through it but he say's he never hears him.The only real good thing about this woofing frenzy is I dont have any neighbors because I know they would hang me from the highest tree with his big mouth.But when Summer is upon us I cant get him out of the Air conditioning and he doesnt let out one peep at night or if the weather is bad I have to push his big butt out the door ( I dont have the heart to tell him he's not sugar) LOL

----- Original Message -----
From: clhenke@juno.com
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2000 9:07 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] More Reasons that dogs bark

Terry, I agree, as far as sleeping goes, the cooler the better for these
guys.  Sure does keep the night quieter.  You can tell when it gets too
warm, they begin to fidget and bark at air.

Now if I could just get the neighbors dogs to quit barking so we could
leave our windows open on these nicer nights.  I don't know how those
people stand listening to their own dogs bark all night right under their
own windows.  Drives my guys nuts, and they are in the bedroom with us!
All sleep fine till those darn dogs start it all up in the neighborhood.
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas