[pyrnet] Ripl,ey's New Site

Hi Friends and Family!
As some of you might already know, I have been targeted
by the Ripleys Corporation, "owners" of the
trademark "Ripley's Believe It Or Not!" for
the "unlawful and unlicensed use" of their trademarked
name on my site.  Ripley's page was previously
called "Ripley's Retrieve-It-Or-Not," which I thought
was pretty cute.  However, this giant corporation, which
glorifies freaks, weirdos, mutants and other such
oddities, seems to feel that my harmless little home
page, about some adorable doggies and their happy little
lives, might "reflect negatively" on them, and they
threatened to sue me for a bunch of crap,
including "lost royalties" and other scary legal
sounding things.  I ignored them for a while, but
apparently they have nothing better to do than harrass
little puppies, so I spent all day today revising the
site under its new name, "Ripley's World... and welcome
to it."  It's a whole new look, and I hope it loads okay
and that the links work.  Take a look, and let me know
what you think.  If anything is wrong, tell me gently.
I might scream!

Lori

--
Ripley's Retrieve-It-Or-Not