Re: [pyrnet] Barking pyrs

Peggy,

My pyrs are the same way.  If the female barks, it's usually for a good reason.  The male barks just to hear himself, I think.
----- Original Message -----
To: Pyrnet
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 7:16 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Barking pyrs

Hi everyone this is just my with my two pyrs what i have noticed.Shadow found his voice at about 3 months of age and he does use it freely.After hearing all the problems with having neighbors that let their dogs bark all night I can sympathize with any one having to hear dogs barking all night long.Shadow does his share of barking and if I tell him to hush he usually does unless there is something really out there bothering him.But Noel came from city living and she doesnt bark at all especially at night the only thing she wants to know is the top of her eye lids.I dont honestly know if its because she was made to not bark and i have to doubt that with the type of people that owned her,or if its because she's a female.What i have noticed is that where Shadow will just bark for the fun of it Noel will only bark if she feels it's necessary.Noel being the only female Dog I have ever owned I dont know if its because shes a female that she is less vocal or just her personality.

Peggy

Get more from your time online FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com