Re: [pyrnet] microchipping?

When all five of my guys were chipped, I was there and it was injected with a
needle.  None of them, even the fussy ones, even turned their head around to
see what was happening, so I believe it was not painful at all.  The chip
itself is about the size of a grain of rice and the needle, although it is
larger than that used for regular shots, obviously did not bother them.
Maybe it is different in other parts of the country...
Regards,
Lisa, et. al.