Re: [pyrnet] Neighbor Dogs

We consider ourselves VERY fortunate -- none of our neighbors have
complianed, yet.  However, I do know that the one trailer up the road has a
frequent turn over of tenants (gee, wonder why? <VBG>).  We DO try to make a
conscience effort at keeping the dogs quiet.  The real problem one is Kes.
She's the bark-o-matic at our house, and all sorts of "correction" techniques
hasn't helped one bit.  Our one neighbor has two dogs that are out most of
the time, and, like most of the comments here on the list, they are left to
bark for extended period of time.  As we are pretty much "deaf" to dogs
barking, we never complain.  The only time we did say anything, was a couple
years ago, when three of our does (goats) were nearing kidding time.  We had
a baby monitor in the barn, and couldn't hear the goats for the neighbor's
dogs barking.  When I called and asked if they could keep the dogs up after
say 10:00 at night, because of the baby monitor, the dogs were put in
Immediately, and kept in at night until our does kidded.  To me -- that's
having a good neighbor.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC