Re(2): [pyrnet] microchipping?

Katie, we had both ours microchipped some years ago, just in the vet's
office. It was like a slightly larger shot needle. I don't think
Paddington even felt it. Ivy Rose flinched a bit, but it didn't seem to be
a big deal and neither of them had any sensitivity around the area after
the fact. The big thing is to go ahead and send in the registration papers
immediately so that if they do get away, they can be identified through
the registry. Paddington is also tattooed on his inner thigh--this was
done when he was neutered and under anesthesia anyway.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose.