Re(2): [pyrnet] CHAT, CARE - appetite after neutering / jumping into Jeep

Elaine, we drive from Boston to Gainesville, FL with our two every couple
of years, and manage to find pet-friendly motels/hotels. Ours have all
been great travelers, and we enjoy the fact that, with the dogs along, we
take time to find nice state parks etc. to walk them and to give *us* a
break!
Would love to hear of pet-friendly places others have stayed at. We take
an inland route rather than I 95 and our favorite place is the Embers Inn
at Carlisle, PA. Our favorite visit was when they were hosting a corgi
specialty--you can imagine how fascinated those little ones were with pyr
tails!!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose