Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] CHAT, CARE - appetite after neutering / jump

Elaine I have the address of 3 hotel in wilimington if you would like to email me privately

----- Original Message -----
From: EFPico@gateway.net
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 9:55 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] CHAT, CARE - appetite after neutering / jump

In a message dated 10/24/2000 11:08:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wetheri@emmanuel.edu writes:

<< Would love to hear of pet-friendly places others have stayed at. We take
an inland route rather than I 95 and our favorite place is the Embers Inn
at Carlisle, PA >>

Thanks Ann,
    I usually go I95, but with Pico along it might be nice to take a more
leisurely route. I have been stopping in Wilmington, DE the last couple of
times, but I doubt the DuPont Hotel is pet friendly.

Elaine and Pico