Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] CHAT, CARE - appetite after neutering / jumping into Jeep

In a message dated 10/24/2000 11:08:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wetheri@emmanuel.edu writes:

<< Would love to hear of pet-friendly places others have stayed at. We take
 an inland route rather than I 95 and our favorite place is the Embers Inn
 at Carlisle, PA >>

Thanks Ann,
    I usually go I95, but with Pico along it might be nice to take a more
leisurely route. I have been stopping in Wilmington, DE the last couple of
times, but I doubt the DuPont Hotel is pet friendly.

Elaine and Pico