Re: [pyrnet] thinking logically

<<As another logical thinker, I was wondering...Do you think that
thinking logically predisposes someone to have a pyr?>>

Sandy, not necessarily. I know many people that I would not
classify as logical thinkers that own Pyrs.

<<"If its true that people who collect stuff, like and may
collect pets.  Is it true that people who are neatnicks and keep
nothing, do not like pets.">>

Hmm, I'm not sure about this. Good question and the answer is,
perhaps. What I have observed, however, is that those who do not
like pets or those who do not take proper care of pets are very
selfish and self absorbed. This is, of course, not true in all
cases, but I've seen quite a bit of it. Most people who love pets
and take good care of them are helpful, kind and giving people,
but not necessarily logical thinkers! <vbg>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com