Re: [pyrnet] thinking logically

 Sandy, I think it has more to do with how caring a person is.  I find
that very cold people do not do well with animals.  I feel that more
nurturing people do better with really beings hands on with their kids,
and with surrounding themselves with animals.  Also, lazy personalities
seem to view everything as work, dogs
( pets ) included.

I feel that I keep a clean home, and I am organized, but I don't make a
shrine out of it, and kids and animals have always been free to play and
be comfortable.  But my home is cozy and warm with things on the walls
etc.  There may be a connection with people being cold and sparse not
liking animals.  Fun question Sandy.  Can't wait to hear other points of
view!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas