[pyrnet] Hotel and motels

Hi Judith I guess the Green Rug was worse than the cranberry one in our
room.good thing we weren't staying in the same hotel together house keeping
might have thought it was Christmas.I have used a brush to pick up excess
fur on the carpets in hotels but be make sure you bring an old brush with
you that you don't use on your pyr.I made a terrible mistake once and used
shadows brush on the carpet in a hotel and then used it on him.within 3 days
I had to bring him to the vets he was losing his fur on his legs and they
were all red .The vet did test and the only thing he could come up with is
that it was a reaction to a chemical they must have used on the rugs a
cortisone shot had him healing in a few days but I felt so bad to have made
a stupid mistake like that, I never gave a thought to chemicals being used
to control fleas or whatever they sprayed with.
Peggy