Re: [pyrnet] Human Napkin

Sandy I think the Saying goes (Dont look a gift horse in the mouth) Although that may be better than a pyr with goobers hanging down to his knees. LOL
----- Original Message -----
From: sandy white
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 6:09 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Human Napkin

Peggy,
There is a role of paper towels in every room of the house.  I do my best to
dry the dog's mouth before he wipes it on the carpet.  I am sure he thinks
he is just helping me out.
I can't explain it, but my drooling pyr has stopped drooling.  I think it is
the smaller kibble size of their new dog food.  Or it could be change of
seasons. This is one gift horse I will not take for granted........however
that expression goes.
Sandy