[pyrnet] Re: Cindy's Long John Email

. . . have any of you seen  those "long john's " style dog body suits, that
are supposed to help keep  them from shedding all over the place?  I think
they are hysterical looking, couldn't imagine putting a Pyr. ( much less
five )  in one, but  you have to laugh thinking of a Pyr. in red long johns.
:-)

Cindy,
    That is too funny!!!  Wouldn't that be a sight?
    I've not seen them and would love to.  My husband's Aunt Fran works at
the elementary library and her husband, Uncle Don, wanted to know if we
could somehow paint Bear with some temporary red paint or hair coloring and
let them take Bear to school as Clifford the Big Red Dog!!  LOL!!!!!  You
would have to know Don to know just how funny this really was but let me
tell ya, I was LMAO!!!
    I could get Bear a pair of these "jammies" (if they aren't too
expensive) and give them to Don for Christmas.  Everyone else would be
looking like "what?" but me, Todd, Don, and Fran would all get a big laugh
out of it.

Have a great day,

Bridget, Bear, & Princess
Alabama Gulf Coast