Re: [pyrnet] Big Dogs and Hotel/Motel Rooms

On the subject of dogs shedding at Motels/Hotels, have any of you seen
those "long john's " style dog body suits, that are supposed to help keep
them from shedding all over the place?  I think they are hysterical
looking, couldn't imagine putting a Pyr. ( much less five )  in one, but
you have to laugh thinking of a Pyr. in red long johns.  :-)
" Yes, sir, I will have my dogs bagged before they enter the room! ".
   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas