[pyrnet] Re:Big Red Dog

In a message dated 10/28/00 12:03:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

> I've not seen them and would love to.  My husband's Aunt Fran works at
> the elementary library and her husband, Uncle Don, wanted to know if we
> could somehow paint Bear with some temporary red paint or hair coloring and
> let them take Bear to school as Clifford the Big Red Dog!!  LOL!!!!!  You
> would have to know Don to know just how funny this really was but let me
> tell ya, I was LMAO!!!

Bridget,
      All you would have to do is bring Bear to visit me and he would find
the red clay mud to turn red..........Gracie always has a red cast to her
now, even after a bath.  She prefers to lay in dirt than grass and finds the
one spot in the front yard to lay in.  Where I live the dirt is red, red,
red, and I have resigned myself to having a red Pyr.  A beautiful red Pyr for
sure.  LOL
Linda in SC
http://home.talkcity.com/OceanBlvd/excellency1/halloween.htm
Family pets below: