Re: [pyrnet] Shadow &Noel's pictures

Hi Jan.  Thanks for your advice.  I have actually done alot of homework
about this breeder.  She guarantees the hips, she has both grandparents and
parents on site.  She has health records for 5 generations back.  She
guarantees against any puppy diseases, she has an EKG done on their heart
before she sells them to detect any heart murmurs, or other heart problems.
I don't think she has a "group" of support people, but I feel I do with this
e-mail chat list, and some other pyr friends I have made.  On top of
eveything else, it is so obvious that this woman loves her pyrs.  She knows
all of their names, and when she calls that dogs name...he/she comes a
running.  They are all well fed and clean and healthy.  She had a few
females out in her pasture that she has kept for her flock, and god they
were absolutely BEAUTIFUL.  Anyway, I am glad you were making sure I asked
questions. It is important to me to do the right thing here.