RE: [pyrnet] company

Carol, I understand where you're coming from in your statements.  There are
those of us that have an innate fear of something -- spiders, flying,
elevators, dogs, whatever.  And yes, these "healthy" fears should be
understood and somehow catered for.  After working in the aircraft industry
as long as I had, I am rather reluctant to fly (to be honest, there are
some airlines I refuse to fly on, even if my life depended on it!).  I will
if necessary, and try not to make a big issue of it.  First, it doesn't do
ME any good to dwell on this.  Also, why make a big deal of it to other
people when there probably ISN'T a thing that THEY can do about it.  If the
young girl in question, really did have a phobia about dogs, telling her
host this, and trying to work toward a good compromise would be a more
rational approach, instead of making a big show of it.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees