Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] company

Ann I'll wager that the parents know a good deal when they have one!
Poor Bridget takes care of their kids probably more than they do.  Seems
to be a growing trend these days!  Makes it all the worse when they keep
going on about the poor dog too!

I love the fact that after all these years they are finding out that
people who live with animals are usually healthier, and asthma cases are
less in children raised with dogs.  Finally figured out that we have to
expose ourselves to things to develop immunity to them.  Wow, something
those of us who live with animals, figured out a long time ago!

I think Bridget has done way more than her share, and poor Bear deserves
his freedom.  Time for the kids to get a grip, and quit controlling
another persons home!  I give you credit Bridget!   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka