Re: [pyrnet] Chat: Wolf/Pyr meeting

The reason I had asked about the spay/ neutering was the possibility of
problems if your female should be in heat.  Also wolf/dog crosses are
often more difficult due to the personality conflict, wolves are shy,
dogs are highly social, sets up some terrible conflicts for those poor
fellows

From the sounds of it though, I think everyone is right.  They will
probably get along ok without human intervention to stir things up.  I
would think that the poor wolf must be really having a miserable life
since they are such pack oriented animals, and probably is just seeking
out companionship.  Plus we all know that being chained sets up  terrible
emotional behaviors in any of the dog/wolf families.

If he ever brings it up again I hope you mention that as beautiful as the
Pyr. is, he would probably not be the best companion for a wolf.  I'd
hate to think of the poor Pyr. being tied to another chain...ugh!  Good
luck!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas