[pyrnet] Flip side of the Coin

Carol's staments of people that have a very real fear of Dogs has made me wonder about my female Pyr Noel is it that she honestly does'nt like children because of the abuse she suffered at their hand or is it that she is afraid of them becasue of that abuse and the only way she had to protect herself was to bite?But even with all her problems she continues to make progress where children are concerned.It does give room for thought.

Peggy

Get more from your time online. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com