Re: [pyrnet] company

----- Original Message -----
From: <clhenke@juno.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] company

> Carol, and that's fine.  I am sure there are a lot more people who feel
> just like you do.  But there are a few of us, that feel like
> animals ( our dogs ), deserve to be treated just a little bit better, or
> differently.  That they are social beings that benefit from
> companionship.  Just as we would not hustle a child out of sight, we do
> not feel our dogs need to be.
>
> Cindy Henke
> clhenke@juno.com
> Ennis, Texas

I feel as you do Carol. All my pets are well behaved and while extremely
social, they are not in your face about it. After all my sweet Beau has been
through I feel he has to be considered first. And my guests second. Others
are free to feel otherwise, but this is how I feel. And frankly I have never
has anyone who has refused to come into my home. If they did then I would
respect their choice to not visit. But I can't help feeling that the loss
would be theirs and not mine.
Marie and Beau