[pyrnet] Adoption of Pyr

I just want to tell all of you that helped me with introducing our two Pyrs
with our new Pyr puppy,that everything is going very well.Both our female and
our male are excepting her into our family.We still have our occasional spats
but I know this is normal (it sounds worse than it is). We still cant have
the kids and all three dogs together without our 2 year old female going
after the puppy,but I know this will just take time.She was like that when we
brought our male home too.Thanks again for all the advice. Julie