Re: [pyrnet] pyr language. (long)

In a message dated 11/01/2000 10:53:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kgranju@yahoo.com writes:

<< It seems to me that many Pyrs
 CANNOT be trained out of excessive barking, no matter
 how skilled and consistent the trainer is.

Katie,
    Pico is my second Pyr and he is the second one I have trained not to bark
excessively. When they barked, I would always check it out, but then I would
tell them it was OK. I do know that both dogs have barked more when outside,
but they are rarely unattended and stop when told.
Elaine