Re(2): [pyrnet] alpha position

Peggy, it's really hard to know just what's going on without being
there--and sometimes when you are! Ivy Rose (8) will do something similar
to Paddington, often after she eats and is feeling very frisky and wants
some action. Often, she can get him going and they start chasing each
other around the house, yard etc. Sometimes, he doesn't want any part of
it, and snarls at her, but there's never been so much as a nip from
either. She'll eventually get tired of it if he doesn't respond, so we
don't pay much attention any more. It's pretty funny to see her being so
dominant, because she's *so* much smaller than he. He's almost 32" and
she's about 24. So I guess I'd just say keep an eye on your two--we had a
few tussles when we first brought Shelley, our first bitch, into the
house, but Shelley was bigger and much more the boss bitch than Ivy is.
She and Paddington settled into a wonderful bonded relationship and he
grieved terribly when she died. He's not as bonded with Ivy Rose, but very
patient with her.
Good luck!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose