Re: [pyrnet] alpha position

Peggy,

Sometimes it can get very scary with all the noise.   However, I am sure some
of the fellow listers here can give good advice.   I have let my dogs settle
differences before -however, I have heard of stories when intervention needs
to be made by a human.   I believe more so with same sex dogs.

But please, let the other pyr people comment on this one - there are some
bitches who are determined to be Alpha and will keep challenging.   Barb has
dealt with this with her crew.

The fact that she went back after him when you yelled - seems that she may
not understand that you are the Alpha.   He does - he stopped.  Question here
for you when she went back at him did you reprimand her?

Take care,
Dianne M. - Jersey Shore