Re: [pyrnet] Re: [Pyrnet] choosing a show puppy

On 2 Nov 00, at 13:12, Steelmoment@aol.com wrote:

> Someone once wrote an article called:  "Closet Pyr"  it basically
>  describes
> what Carol is writing about.    It can get pretty scary - I swore my boy
> did not go threw this stage HUH!  after looking back on his pics - well
> let's just say I was humbled!!! LOL

Well, I must say Czar has not gone though the butt to high stage and
I don't think he will, but oh that ' pin head '.  Long, long snout
and narrow skull and now those ears that flop forward and make him
look like a moron. Once a week it seems when I let him out for the
morning he has grown another 2 " in the legs only.  I've been asking
for paper instead of plastic at the grocery store, going to need
those bags for quite a while! LOL! There is a photo of him taken
about 6 weeks ago on my web link.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico