Re: [pyrnet] Re: Political Stuff

Since I have not sent anything political to pyrnet, I hope that you have
sent this message to me, because you have sent it to all the subscribers?

If you have not sent this to everyone, I protest.  You have made an error in
sending it to me, because I have not committed this offense.

I don't participate in pyrnet to talk/read politics.  I think that a
reminder to stay on topic is a good thing, especially at this time of year.

In my opinion the threat that you will take your toys and go home was not
the best tone to use to offer this advice/restriction.  But as you pointed
out, it is your sandbox and we others are just here to play.

Sandy White