Re: [pyrnet] Re: Political Stuff

In a message dated 11/3/00 2:51:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
swhite2@houston.rr.com writes:

<< If you have not sent this to everyone, I protest.  You have made an error
in
 sending it to me, because I have not committed this offense. >>

Surely you have figured out that the posts go out to everyone.  Since you
have not engaged in the behavior, I suspect strongly that Richard will not
consider taking you off the list.  Lists have rules, they must.  This one is
one of the most laid back I know and it gets away with it because most of us
respect others opinions and debate, not attack.  Richard himself got blasted
(big time) from a joke he told awhile back that a few people took offense.
He took it in stride and respected the people who were offended, so he does
not "take his ball and go home" if you will.  He gained my respect then and
also with all the work he "Donates" so the rest of us can play for free.

Thanks Richard, we all are indebted to you.

Joe