Re: [pyrnet] HELP -- Need fencing advice

Sherry, Welcome!  So far the best luck we have had is with 6' chain link
fencing.  That still is a challenge though, since they are such happy and
powerful diggers.  Mine have tried other methods of escape, but not the
digging yet.  A shallow hole now and again, but they must loose interest.
 I'm not sure what would happen with too much motivation.  If someone
isn't here to watch them, they end up in tougher confinement ( the pen ).

The general consensus is invisable wire does not work on Pyrs.  A few get
away with it.  Most think it is next to useless.  Mostly it works only
when the Pyr. lets it.  The minute a Pyr. has other ideas, forget it!
You will probably hear a few that are ok with it.

Good Luck, and again, welcome to the list, it is a good group!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka