Re: [pyrnet] HELP -- Need fencing advice

wow Cindy---

exactly what I said to my husand this morning when we were discussing this
topic!

He wants the wood...BUT besides the terrific expense, I feel so bad that they
would live in  such a sterile world!

I was suggesting that 2 sides be wood (our "problem--let us bark" sides) and
then 2 sides chain link but he thought it would "look" bad in the
neighborhood.

What is so sad about this is that atleast for my dogs...90% of their day, if
given total freedom, is just big white teddy bears snoozing and watching from
their favorite spots in the yard...

But it is that other 10% of the time that really makes this a very unsafe way
of keeping them!

sherry