[pyrnet] Inside or out

Hi Katie,I have the same problem right now my male he wants to stay out at
night with the cooler weather.I am not happy with this we have a bad coyote
problem in our area and they seem to be out there in the evenings.in very
large packs.So we have compromised what I have been doing is letting him and
Noel stay out until I go to bed then I bring them in.Shadow is happy to stay
in at that point most of the night till about 3 or 4 am and I get up and put
them back out .My husband and I usually get up at 5 am.I feel much safer
with them in the house with me also at night they would be of no help being
outside if an intruder decided to come in
Peggy