Re: [pyrnet] HELP -- Need fencing advice

Cindy,
In my neighborhood, the builder put in the fence.  The good news is that all
the neighbors have a fence.  The bad news is that it is so cheap and so
flimsy.  It is made of 2 inch wood slats with big cracks.  The pyrs can see
through it easily.  (Although now, after considering your remarks, I may
have to move that to the plus column.)  In the summer when the clay soil
cracks, I can wobble all the fence posts to the touch.  So I know the pyrs
are staying home now "at their choice."
Sandy