Re: [pyrnet] HEALTH, CHAT: Clondike, the teenager!

Happy Birthday Clondike!!!  That would be in caps. if we were allowed to
on the list.  I think it is an event worth yelling, and I can't imagine
anyone taking offence at something as special as Clondike hitting the big
13!

Clondike has been an example to us all, reminding us about the pleasures
of life, and having the gumption to live it, right on through the tough
times,  She inspires us all to live life better and fuller!

Thank you David and Nancy for keeping us all up to date, and for your
never ending efforts on Clondike's behalf.  Your efforts with Clondike
will help others down the road, and they remind us that the battle can
pay off.  Of course we know how much you love your fur-child too!  :-)

Clondike, get that appetite back, and have a wonderful day, and keep it
up, you might as well head for a birthday record as well.....14.....do I
hear 15?

Sincere best wishes,  Cindy, the bare-skin family, and all the fur-kids!

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka