Re: [pyrnet] Pyr-fect Pyr's

Hi Bridget---I'm going crazy--I want to see your new website but even
with the last letter(connected) I can't get to Pyr-fect Pyrs---all I end
up with is MSN mainpage and that is not real clear because I'm using
WebTV and my browser is not enabled--or so it says--can anyone solve
this problem for me? Thanks-Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!

 I'm glad to see that there are someone else also posted some pictures on
your site Bridget.  Perhaps entering a hypelink instead of a download may get
more pyrnet members to check it out.   Please try the link below.
Pyr-fect Pyrs