[pyrnet] possible show puppy

I have been getting in contact with a number of
breeders to inquire about their dogs and ask about
acquiring a show quality bitch sometime in the next
year. I was really thrilled to hear back from one
breeder within only a couple of hours from me who will
probably have puppies available in about five months
from a sire and dam with truly exceptional show
records. In fact, they are literally two of the most
successful Pyrs in the showring in recent years.  Of
course, several of the bitches in this planned litter
are already spoken for, so there is no guarantee that
there will even be one available. So my question is
this: in a very "hot" litter like this, should I be
interested in taking any pup with no obvious
disqualifying fault or should all litters have some
pups who aren't obviously faulty but who aren't quite
show quality? All the pups in this litter will
apparently be the same price.

Thanks to you veterans for your good advice--

Katie

=====
Katie Allison Granju~
http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio?inkey=62-067102762X-0