[pyrnet] Welcome

Hi Calysto and Diane welcome to the list.Some one here may be able to put
you on the road to find Calysto's back ground .Its a very big undertaking
you have taken on.I haven't been on the list for very long my self .But one
thing I have learned on this list from the wonderful people that do Pyr
Rescue is so many people buy these Magnificent animals thinking what cute
little bundles of fur never giving a thought to how big they get or anything
else about them.The great thing is you found her and love her and have given
her a permanent home that's what is most important so many pyrs that are
given up or abandoned don't get that chance.Keep an eye on her and love her
you have found the best friend any one could ask for.Congraulations on you
new fur baby
Peggy,Shadow and Noel