Re(2): [pyrnet] An introduction [long - sorry!]

Woof, Calysto, and thanks for your message. We agree with you--that you
should just enjoy your new home and get as many of those tummy rubs as you
can.
My name (Paddington) did come from the bear, because it's just the right
balance of cute and dignified, and of course I'm such a handsome, bright
fellow. I'll let Ivy Rose tell you about her name. She's kind of shy, but
she does OK with e-mail, and with other dogs when their people aren't
attached to the other end of their leashes.
Woof woof, Calysto. Ivy Rose here. The "Rose" part comes from my grandma.
Her name was Rose, and all her puppies were named for roses. My momma was
called Shelley, but it was short for Ch. Andorre Michelle Meilland. As for
the Ivy, I think they just thought I looked like an Ivy Rose, whatever
that is. That's what my breeder called me, and my moms like it too. And
I'm *much* better than Paddington about answering to it. Of course, I've
only lived in the house here for less than three years, so I can't afford
to miss any possible goodies that might be forthcoming, some extra
attention, you know how that is. I had a good home, but I was in a kennel
all the time. It took me almost a whole minute to get used to living in
the house. My breeders say that when they die, they want to come back as
my moms' dogs.
Love, Ivy Rose and Paddington