[pyrnet] Diane and Calysto

Diane, I'm sorry you've had trouble contacting the GP Rescue in New Mexico.
We are spread around the state and communication is sometimes difficult.
We are also a new organization and at present have just one foster home,
mine, and it is currently filled up.  We hate to leave dogs in Animal Humane
but realize it is far superior to the shelters.  With more foster homes we
could be doing so much more for the many Pyrs that are now appearing.
I don't know which email address you used to request information.    If
you'd like to contact me, I'll make certain the information your requested
is sent promptly.
As for finding the breeders of your girl....perhaps one of the club members
who show their dogs would recognize your girl's features if she is from a
quality breeder.  If she is from one of the many BYB, we'd be out of luck.
We have dog get-togethers every so often and would love to have you and
Calysto join us.
Thank you for adopting Calysto.  We are getting way too many Pyrs in need of
rescue. People who adopt rescues opposed to opting for the fluffy white
puppies are very special--at least to me.
The club is trying to educate people about the breed--but it takes time.
Calysto is older than our club. Do contact me-----------or Judith who is
probably writing up her email right now!!! <grin>
Sincerely,
Susan Wachter
SWachter@msn.com