RE: [pyrnet] Diane and Calysto

Hi Susan, and thanks!

I honestly don't remember the e-mail address I sent the note to any more - it was the one on the GPCA web site for this region...  But I knew I just needed to find the right people - and obviuosly the e-mail didn't achieve that.  I was so lucky when Cindy wandered into our beauceron list <s>!

I can imagine that the rescue folks must be spread out - seems like *everything* is three hours from anything else in NM (can you spot the native Washingtonian? <g>)

Calysto would *love* to go to a get-together!  She is *very* dog-friendly, and would have a wonderful time.  How exciting.  She says is it ok to bring her brother, who is black, young, and still occasionally forgets his manners, but is not mean or hurtful, or are these Pyr-only parties? <g>

How exciting to find folks who care, nad practically in my back yard!  thanks so much for responding - and thanks, Cindy, for putting us in touch!

Di & 'Lysto

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com