Re: [pyrnet] Pyr-fect Pyr's

Hi Anyone who is reading this and is PC wise (not me) I've attached my
letter to Charlie but would appreciate it if anyone could do
this--please read!!                            Thank you,   Bonnie ( can
you tell how anxious I am to see the Pyr-fect Pyr website.)

BE HAPPY!!!!!

Hi Charlie---Thanks for the note but WebTV doesn't have cookies or
anything but again last night I tried and obviously the warning about my
browser not being enabled is correct but I had an idea---is there a way
someone can send me jpeg. pictures of this site----just a thought.
Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!