[pyrnet] poor Nick

Sherri Poor Nick that looked so very painfull.I will never again complain about Noel and her run in with Mr.LaPhew,.That poor Baby.how long did it take the vet to remove those quills?Nick son is to cute .Id like to know if father and son get along? I will be breeding shadow soon and would much rather have have his son.Can you give me a little input on this subject?You may email me perasonally this may turn into a long conversation.Thanks.

Peggy

Get more from your time online. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com