Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Pyr-fect Pyr's

Bonnie, I would gladly do this if I knew how. I'm not sure if you can send
the entire sites picture album to you as a jpeg.  If there was a way, I think
it would be too large to send as an attachment to an e-mail.  I may be wrong
though, someone may know of a way to do this.  Have you tried contacting your
web-TV service provider to see if they can help you reach the site? I would
think if you pay for a service, you should be able to reach all websites.
I'll go ahead and send you the 2 pics I had submitted to the site in a
separate e-mail attachment to you privately.

Good luck.   Charlie

Hi Anyone who is reading this and is PC wise (not me) I've attached my
letter to Charlie but would appreciate it if anyone could do
this--please read!!                            Thank you,   Bonnie ( can
you tell how anxious I am to see the Pyr-fect Pyr website.)

BE HAPPY!!!!!