[pyrnet] Re: Curiosity

Ok, I must have deleted too quickly.  Everyone is raving about the
pictures and linking theirs on.  I am sorry to have to do this, 50 lashes
with a wet noodle for me.  But I am now dying of curiosity.  What do I
need to do to see all these great photo's, please, one more time?  :-)
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas