Re: [pyrnet] Bobo's drooling solution...

In a message dated 11/14/00 2:20:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, Bien70@aol.com
writes:

<<   This may sound
 silly, but how do you reply to emails? >>

Hi Dawn, welcome to Pyrnet.  generaly hiting reply will give you a reply
message screen to make your reply. Some of the members have a web site that
they are posting pictures, maybe they could give you the URL.  If there is an
archive, maybe someone will give that to you as obviously I do not utilize
it, if it is available.

This list is generally very friendly and the topics can be very familiar to
everyday experiences with our dogs. We do have our moments, but my impression
is that if we respect the others position,  and never become personal, the
list is able to debate very emotional issues with sucess.

I have had similar experiences with other lists that are dominated by just a
few who discipline any offendors to their point of view.  Some can be very
personally agressive, so to a new comer it is difficult to endure same.

So contribute whatever you desire.  If it is in bad taste you will hear about
it, but the sharing of your dogs will always be welcome.

Joe