Re: [pyrnet] Bobo's drooling solution...

Hi,

My name is Dawn.  Brian and I have just joined the list.  This may sound
silly, but how do you reply to emails?  And is there a posting someplace,
where you can read past postings to see what others are talking about?  Or is
this strictly email?  Can you just go and read postings?

We adopted a Pyr in August, his name is Bear (Fergus).  Is there a place
where you can exchange pictures?  Or is this just for conversation?  I was on
a different list before, but they all talked down to one another, and I felt
too stupid to ask questions or share anything.  We are so happy and excited
to have a Pyr in our home, and want to share our experiences, gain knowledge,
and share pictures with others who love Pyrs.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Dawn & Brian
Bear & Cassa